Funds to fuel local events.
The Mandan Progress Organization serves as the facilitator of a City of Mandan grant that provides seed money to local organizations hosting events that add to the economic well-being of the community and/or increase the quality of life.
- All applicants must be affiliated with a non-profit organization. Individuals will not be funded.
- Grants are on an annual basis only.
- Applications will be taken through March 31st for a May funding recommendation
- Grant requests are limited to $5,000 per year per organization. Grants will be paid in 50% Mandan Bucks and 50% cash.
- Greatest consideration will be given to a project or event that:
- Add significantly to the economic well-being and/or increase the community’s quality of life.
- Impact a large number of people and attracts visitors to the community.
- the organization has raised dollars to provide a least a 50% match of grant dollars requested
- Involve cooperative projects with other community organizations.
- Notification of project funding or non-funding will be provided to the designated contact person.
- Applications are available online (click link below)
- Send completed application to Mandan Progress Organization at 411 West Main, Mandan, ND 58554 or email application to email@example.com
- Acceptance of Application close March 31st, 2023
Local Event Grant applications are reviewed and rated by the Mandan Progress Organization Executive Committee